Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun at the Fair












We had a blast! We all got free icecream cones(except dan) cotton candy, carmal apples, corn dogs and onion burgers. we watched a parade and a guy on stilts walked over lily in the stroller. Oliver got to be a dairyman and carry a calf and they all got to play in the corn. they rode on rides till WE got sick(especially Oliver, who loved the zipper) We watched a show where a guy wrestled a croc and at the end of the night. they all won noisy toys that lily blasted all the way home.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

We loved looking at all the pictures and the video you uploaded, the kids loved seeing pictures of their cousins. Aidan was quite impressed with Oliver's rides :) Love you guys, thanks for updating! We miss you guys!

Jenni said...

By the way Andrea, how is your pregnancy? Are you looking pregnant yet? I can't remember how far along you are compared to me. Love you! I will try to remember to call you tomorrow but if I don't maybe you call me and I can call you back :)