Monday, February 25, 2008

Bringin' Down the House






Oliver was by no means bored at his birthday. Actually, I think all the candy put the kids into a frenzy. Oliver was very good about letting people help him with his presents. I think he was just so preoccupied with opening them that he didn't realize how many people helped him. Ananda is one of lily's best friends. she's just a few months younger than Lily. After most of the people left I started to take the pinata down that I attached to our drop ceiling and I turned the drop ceiling into a fallen ceiling. There was 5 children and 3 adults in the room and somehow no one got hurt. I was quite scary! For some reason there was bricks up there and plaster had fallen from the ceiling and was laying on the grid. Andrea and I had been planning on taking the ceiling down and remodeling the room and were getting geared up for it but ready-or-not there it came.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That is crazy!!! Just think, if you had waited it might have been months, obviously God wanted that ceiling down this week :)

We're getting ready for our big birthday bash, we'll be celebrating Guenna, Aidan, and Cait's birthdays in a couple weeks, should be exciting!